Thursday 17 March 2011

The Big 30!

Well it's official as of yesterday I am now officially thirty years or age. I don't feel particularly different but I am going to miss the fact that I am not a girl in my twenties but a woman in my thirties, that sounds far too grown up for me!

I had an absolutely wonderful birthday. Mum and I went to a local spa (Clarice House) for the day where we had a facial, manicure and full body massage each, it was seriously relaxing. The food was fantastic, we both had the venison. I'm hoping my manicure lasts until my party on Saturday but knowing my luck it'll chip before then.

From all the generous cheques my friends and family have sent I will now be able to order the Silhouette machine so I can get crafting A.S.A.P, which I am very excited about. I must not forget to mention my Husband's fabulous gift of a Coral party frock from French Connection, I'll add some photos soon.

But the best news is yet to come..... If you are a regular reader of this blog you have probably realised that I have a slight obsession with Ercol furniture, in particular a certain Love seat. Well to my surprise mum had managed to find one on Ebay at a very decent price and bought it as a 30th present. It was delivered by my brother yesterday and looks sooooooo beautiful, I've spent pretty much most of the time just staring at it. So a big thank you goes out to my wonderful mum for her very generous gift.





My husband has always wanted a bench as part of the seating at for the dining table so I always said it would have to be a love seat, it looks so good with the Ercol table and chairs, and the Eames DSR chair. So now I have just one space to fill, more about that next week.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...