Monday 14 March 2011

Canapé Flags from Talking Tables

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend? Had loads of fun yesterday at Twickenham watching the England v Scotland 6 nations match. It was my first taste of a live match and even though it wasn't the most exciting of games it was great to be there and soak up the atmosphere, there was even a fox on the pitch who was very entertaining. On Saturday I was pottering around town and popped into Paperchase, I love just looking around especially if I'm in need of some inspiration. I spotted these very pretty canapé flags by Talking Tables and just had to buy them, I thought I could put them in the cupcakes my friend is making for my birthday party on Saturday.
I started to look into other products they did and found these food flags with some shaped like lovely teacups. A fantastic flat packed cake stand in vintage colours and patterns as well as Chintzy bunting. All of these products would be perfect for holding a very English tea party.



(All images from Talking Tables)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...