Tuesday 22 March 2011

Clear Blue at A Creative Mint

I was scrolling through a few blogs looking for inspiration and came across this post from Leslie of A Creative Mint. She takes some wonderful photographs and her Clear Blue post particularly caught my eye. Now that the days are getting longer and slightly warmer, you can't help but start thinking about Spring. I would love a bathroom styled like the second photograph, it has a hint on morocco about it. So if you ever need some colour inspiration or even just cheering up on a dull day, take at look at Leslie's blog.


I love the idea of Polaroids, they just seem to suggest escapism more than a regular photograph. I'm quite tempted to reprint a few of my existing photos in a Polaroid format, there is a application you can download from Poladroid where you can drag and drop your photos to reformat them.


(Images from a creative mint)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...