Friday 1 April 2011

Fabric Rehab

Fabric rehab is a fantastic online retailer of wonderfully retro and bright fabrics created by sisters Nancy and sally in 2008. Their aim is to 'supply unusual and contemporary fabric to the modern crafter looking for something a bit different'. Sold in fat quarters or bundles and a mixture of dressmaking and upholstery weights you are spoilt for choice. I am looking to copy the pattern of a really simple but lovely summer top I bought in New Look last year, and would like it in some brighter patterns, below are my faves! The colours on the Mid-Century Books are fantastic. Check out their blog






(All Images from Fabric Rehab)



2 comments:

  1. I like the blue scandinavian style fabric most... Time for new sewing projects, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely, I'm not the best at sewing but as I turned 30 this year I've decided to teach myself. Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...