Friday 22 July 2011

Moo Business Cards

I was talking to an illustrator friend recently and she showed me these fantastic mini business cards she had had printed through Moo. They are half the size of a traditional business card and all the more cute for it! They have a wonderful array of ready made cards or you can submit your own design for them to print at very reasonable prices. You can even have a mix of as many designs as you like so each card is unique. That would make a nice personal touch or you could even do as Nicole of Red Berry Hill has done and use them as product labels.


Images from Red Berry Hill

I particularly like the Fabulous Florals ready made pack, I am quite tempted to get some for myself. They also print regular sized business cards, postcards, greetings cards, stickers and labels. 

2 comments:

  1. Many thanks for the mention Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.
    business cards print at 55printing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...