Wednesday 23 November 2011

Decorative Christmas Bags

I saw this image on Pinterest and loved the effect of the opaque print on plastic bags.


For the last few Christmas's I have made dark chocolate truffles for friends and family and popped them into clear cellophane bags with a nice red ribbon. This year I'm going to take it a step further into festiveness, so on Saturday i bought a pretty lace heart stamp and some Stazon opaque ink in cotton white, which can be stamped on glass, plastic, vinyl, metal, leather, paper, porcelain.... well pretty much anything really. I'll post about the results after the weekend.



1 comment:

  1. Christmas is festival of happiness and lots of gifts. I think these Christmas bags are good choice for gifts. I really like the last design as it’s very attractive and classy. I am going to buy one for myself also. Have a look on these wonderful designs.
    boxing machine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...