Monday 12 March 2012

New Products at Papermash

One of my favourite online retailers of all things pretty Papermash sent me a newsletter today about their new products. So I thought I would share my favourites with you.

These Honeycomb Tissue Balls available in Lavender, Aqua, Cerise and Light Pink would make fab party decorations, or even just hung above a cot!


These floral doilies are also very pretty.


There is also this very simple and stylish Boxed stamp set which includes 'to from' stamp, red ink pad and blue pencil to give that fifties airmail feel to all your parcels. Feels very Pam Am.


And to top the current trend for all things pastel and floral here are 8 beautifully boxed botanical card coasters. 2 each of 4 designs.

All Images from Papermash

Personally I am very tempted by all of the above, how about you, which is your favourite?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...